Biplob Kumar Sarker
- Multivariate approaches to determine the relationships between assemblage structure and environmental variables in Karatoya River, Bangladesh.
- New maximum size record, length-weight relationships, and form factor of Hoogly Croaker Panna heterolepis trewavas, 1977 form the Bay of Bengal.
- Morphometric and Meristic Features of Gangetic Hairfin Anchovy Setiphina Phasa (Hamilton, 1822) in the Bay of Bengal(Bangladesh)
- Temporal Variation of condition factor and relative weight for mystus gulio (Hamilton, 1822) from the coastal water in Bangladesh.
- Length weight relationships and form factor of 8 marine fishes from the Bay of Bengal.